MARYAM KARIMI completed her higher educations in the field of Virtual Arts & Graphic Design in year 1995. She is diligently designing since 1995-96. Her different vision, nature talent & passion in art, connections & attendance to the exhibitions, helps her to deal with the different parts & cultures around the world, so given her vast knowledge & experience in this field. Her lifes, around design rounded about 17 years+.
Instead of designing during these years, she never stops other arts relevant activities. Like Cultural, Educational, Historical & Artistic activities. She had showed her paints & graphic paints in the group & even single exhibitions in the most famous Art Galleries.
MARYAM KARIMI written & complied few books as well:
• History of Earthenware of The World
• History of Typesetting In The World
• History of Printing Appearance
• The Offset Machinery Systems
• The Persian Architecture Art
• The Ancient Egyptian Mummies
• Geometry of Traditional Picture
• Geometrical Drawing
• Technique of Drawing & Perspective
Her hobby is about painting. She has paints exhibitions several times since she was 10 years old. And now she is going to be ready for her biggest paint exhibition in year 2013 place in her new gallery. For more information keep in touch. She is part of world wide international arts, events & exhibitions. Her social communication give her opportunity to be update in this field ever at all her projects.
She is ready to lead your design department at business highways. Creativity is a mental process involving the generation of new ideas, concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. An alternative conception of creativity is that it is simply the act of making new things...
MARYAM KARIMI Skills at a glance:
• 17 years+ experience of creative & design background with ability to evaluate creative, provide feedback to design team, present creative, supervise photoshoots, photo retouching & original illustration development.
• Ability to manage projects: multi-task, set priorities, meet tight deadlines & have the ability to continually shift priorities as the business dictates. Excellent organizational & problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written & verbal.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management (internally & externally) with a high level of professional diplomacy & decorum.
• Strong knowledge of color separation, pre-press & printing methodologies (offset, flexo, digital).
• Computer savvy with strong knowledge of all major PC softwares.